The Q4 Catapult: Skyrocket 2021 Performance
While 2020 has challenged us with an enormous amount of uncertainty, it’s also created a massive amount of energy and innovation in many businesses. It’s time to leverage this energy and turn 2021 into the year that YOU created certainty in your business and in your life.
- THIS is the quarter to plan.
- THIS is the quarter to dream and think.
- THIS is the quarter to set yourself up for success next year.
Our free, monthly webinar series will guide you through every step. Register for Sessions below.
- Friday, October 23
- Time: 9:00 a.m. to 9:45 a.m.
- Topic: Creating a Unified Organizational Vision - There are 8 questions to answer to create a crystal clear vision in your organization. Learn those 8 questions and then the second even more important step, how to get it shared and internalized by the entire organization.
- Friday, November 20
- 9:00 a.m. to 9:45 a.m.
- Topic: Finally Achieving Traction - Imagine every single person knows exactly what number(s) they are responsible for keeping on track each week, they know exactly what steps in the process they are responsible for and they know precisely who they are accountable to.
- Friday, December 11
- 9:00 a.m. to 9:45 a.m.
- Topic: How to Create a Healthy, Fun Loving and Cohesive Team - Culture isn’t something that you do. It’s a byproduct of a set of things that you do consistently that result in the creation of the type of workplace people love to be a part of. There are no ping pong tables or happy hours included in this formula, but if those are the right perks for your team, you’ll get there naturally.
- REGISTER HERE >
These sessions WILL NOT be recorded or available for playback. Secure your spot today and when you get there, put your seatbelt on because it’s going to be the most power packed 45 minutes you’ve spent on Zoom all year. Feel free to forward this to other friends and entrepreneurs who could use this type of planning and clarity.
Integrator Community Meetings
This invitation is for interactive meetings focused specifically on people sitting in the Integrator seat in their company. EOS Implementers (like me 😊) will be there to facilitate breakout sessions with groups of about 5 Integrators to help you bring and share your top issues with one another to sort out together. Our job as Implementers is just like it is in the session room which is to facilitate the wisdom in the room among you.
- December 17, 2020
- January 21, 2021
- February 25, 2021
- March 25, 2021
- April 22, 2021
- May 20, 2021
- June 24, 2021
- July 22, 2021
- August 26, 2021
- September 23, 2021
- October 21, 2021
- November 18, 2021
- December 16, 2021
Get A Grip On Your Business
Maybe you or someone you know grapples with some of these challenges:
- Lack of control over time, markets or your company.
- People who don't listen, understand or follow-through.
- Profit that's inconsistent and/or there's not enough.
- Growth is happening, but you can't break through to the next level.
- Quick fixes that come-and-go, bringing little change.
Join me for a free workshop where you’ll gain access to all the tools and learn how we use them.
- Date: December 9, 2020
- Time: 7:30 a.m. MST
- Speaker: Mari Tautimes - EOS Implementer®
- Download More Information Here >
How To Be a Great Boss - Online Workshop
Leading a company into the future? Pick me! Defining exactly what needs to be done? I’m your gal! Having big conversations with next level relationships? Put me in coach! Manage other people? [Crickets]
Being a boss was without a doubt the hardest thing I ever learned how to do. One of the books in our EOS Library is “How to Be a Great Boss” but like with any book, the workshop is where the real action, lessons and gold happen. I attended the workshop hosted by the author of How to Be a Great Boss, Rene Bauer and Beth Fahey, two brilliant minds that bring the book to life. In this training, they will share exactly how to deliver difficult conversations, what a proper quarterly conversation should look like (I think this was my favorite part) and they do an amazing job of keeping the content fun, engaging and relevant.
Online Workshop info:
- Date: December 11, 2020
- Time: 6:00 - 11:00 a.m. PST
- Speakers: Rene Bauer and Beth Fahey
2021 Annual EOS Conference
Join us for our 2021 annual EOS Conference next year in Houston (April 29-30, 2021). Even though it’s over 6 months away, it’s almost 50% sold out! You can select an in-person OR virtual experience -- your choice.